Vitamin K is a versatile nutrient that offers a range of advantages for your body:
- Emerging research suggests a potential link between higher vitamin K intake and improved bone health.
- Some studies indicate that vitamin K may play a role in maintaining bone density and reducing the risk of fractures.
Sharper Cognitive Function
- Recent studies have revealed a connection between elevated vitamin K levels in the blood and enhanced episodic memory, particularly in older adults.
- In one notable study, individuals aged 70 and above with the highest blood levels of vitamin K1 demonstrated superior performance in verbal episodic memory tasks.
Heart Health Support
- Vitamin K may contribute to heart health by inhibiting mineralization, which is the buildup of minerals in the arteries.
- By preventing mineralization, vitamin K helps maintain clear arteries, facilitating the smooth flow of blood throughout the body.
- With age, mineralization becomes a natural occurrence and a significant risk factor for heart disease.
Adequate vitamin K intake has also been associated with a reduced risk of stroke.
per 100g broccoli = 141mcg 👏
per 100g Zivolife = 417mcg 👏👏👏
per 100g Spirulina = 25.5mcg 🤔